Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. Now, even programmers who know close to nothing about this technology can use simple, efficient tools to implement programs capable of learning from data. This practical book shows you how.
By using concrete examples, minimal theory, and two production-ready Python frameworks—SciI‹it-Learn and TensorFlow—authorAurélien Géron helps you gain an intuitive understanding of the concepts and tools for building intelligent systems. You’ll learn a rangeoftechniques, starting with simple linear regression and progressing to deep neural networI‹s. With exercises in each chapter to help you apply what you’ve learned, all you need is programming experience to get started.
- Explore the machine learning landscape, particularly neural nets
- Use Scikit-Learn to track an example machine learning project end-to-end
- Explore several training mr<lels, including support vector machines, decision trees, random forests, and ensemble methods
- Use the TensorFlow library to build and train neural nets
- Dive into neural net architectures, including convolutional nets, recurrent nets, and deep reinforœment learning
- Learn techniques for training and scaling deep neural nets
- Apply practical œde exampleswithoutacquiringexcessive machine learning theory or algorithm details